Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yeezus Snubbed at the Grammy's Because It Sucked

Kanye West God
Genius or Sociopath?
Every year, the practical joke that is the Grammy's pump out their popularity awards based on nominations from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. One of the perpetual "victims" that always feel slighted is Kanye West. He has 21 Grammy's total for more superior work than Yeezus and he's mad that he got nominated in certain categories and not others.
 "I've been nominated for Best Album maybe three times," he told director Steve McQueen in Interview magazine. "But let's go into the fact that I have the most Grammys of any 36-year-old or 40-year-old or whatever, and I've never won a Grammy outside of the Rap or R&B categories."Maybe because your genre is rap and r&b? It could actually pass as pop...but what category is he expecting? Island? He goes on to say, "Out of all of those 21 Grammys, I’ve never won a Grammy against a white artist. So when the Grammys nominations come out, and 'Yeezus' is the top one or two album on every single list. But only gets two nominations from the Grammys. What are they trying to say? Do they think that I wouldn’t notice?"West continued, "People come to me and congratulate me on those two nominations. F--k those nominations!"



Kanye, let's be real. You were snubbed because Yeezus sounded like you were having a bowel movement at a construction site with brilliance like:"I wanna fuck you hard on the sink
After that, give you something to drink
Step back, can't get spunk on the mink
I mean damn, what would Jeromey Romey Romey Rome think?"





teealimodels.wordpress.com
Huh?!

I think Jeromey Romey Romey Rome just turned into a pillar of salt from the stupidity of the above mentioned line.  It's obvious that you think way more of your talents than apparently the Academy does. This is the group that gave Eminem a Grammy for Relapse, an album so bad that he still apologizes for it and says pretend like it doesn't count. Maybe the Grammy's like most of us are Kanye Wested out. Maybe we are sick of the douchebaggery when you aren't even producing good music anymore. It was understandable when you had your breakdown when your mom died, but you went into full ass hat mode like you don't take poops like everyone else. You aren't up against white artists in Rap and R&B genre's because there are no white artists in those genre's, you dumbass. It has nothing to do with race, which is always Kanye's victim trump card. 
Kim Kardashian
Total Fiction

The Grammy's is telling you that you suck and Yeezus sucked in spectacular fashion. . You rap badly, I mean really badly, just because you are popular doesn't make you good. Just because alcohol or nicotine is popular doesn't make it good. To justify this claim, all we really need to do is consider what rap is. In the first place rap is poetry. From Kayne West's extensive library, what I read is a lot of gibberish. All his songs sound like something he scribbled on a cocktail napkin while he was high on weed with a hooker napping in an 8 ball of cocaine on his bed. Or in other words he was on a date with Kim K. 

And if we are to grade Kanye West on his written word alone, we might consider him not to be too far from a child just graduating kindergarten. Again, we must remember the main purpose of poetry is inspiration: just as a sun which does not shine is not a sun, a poem which does not inspire is not a poem at all. And I pray for the sake of us all that Kayne West is never remembered as a poet.... a gun flashing wannabe rapper maybe... but a poet, NEVER!
I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt

Kanye is a god in his own delusional mind and his nut riding fans who still believe that he has talent. He believes that he will be greater than Mandela by the time he is 95. Kanye thinks that screaming profanity in a microphone puts him at the same risk as police officers. “This is like being a police officer or something, or like war or something,” Kanye West said.“Like, I’m just giving of my body on the stage; I’m putting my life at risk, literally!” Kanye West added.

Can you please give us less of yourself? Can you put your skirt and blouse away? At one point we could say, " I like Kanye's music, but I hate this prick personally." Now, with that abortion called Yeezus, I hate his so called music and I hate him. There are no redeeming qualities about this person, nothing at all. It's like he had ribs removed so that he could suck himself and he wants us all to join in but he won't even buy us dinner first. Maybe he can stomach straddling and riding Kim K on a stationary motorcycle in front of a green screen, but my gag reflex went nuts. What happened to College Dropout Kanye? The Kanye that wrote half of Jay-Z's Black Album? Who is this commercialized clone who boycotts Louis Vuitton because they won't meet with him, that has appeared and says: “I am a God.”(Jesus did wear a robe and you wear skirts)-“I am Andy Warhol.”-“I am William Shakespeare.”-“I am Michelangelo.”-“I am more relevant than Barack Obama.”(Right, the first black president vs. an ass. No comparison)-“I am a creative genius.” (Admittedly, you are a commercial genius.)-“Kim deserves a star on Hollywood Boulevard.”(She should be on a corner on Hollywood Blvd, doing what she does best, and we all know what that is)-“Kim is the modern Marilyn Monroe. She is the Mona Lisa.” (Being an overweight whore who can only be classified as a serial bride, doesn't make you Marilyn Monroe)

Kanye is a sad desperate man who has lost control of his image and his sanity. It's cool you like controversy, that's the new way that Hollywood works now, standing alone on talent just makes you talented, but not interesting. 

But make no illusions out of the haze of egocentrism that fills every atom of your vast universe, you weren't nominated for "Album of the Year", because it wasn't even album of the minute. A fart set to a bass line would've been more pleasurable to the ear than Yeezus. You are not the voice of the generation (I don't know anyone that says, "Uh, black girl sipping’ white wine. Put my fist in her like a civil rights sign)", you would not be included in the Bible if it were to be rewritten or ammended, (the fool did say that), You will never be on the level of Kurt Cobain, Hendrix, Joplin, MJ, Paul McCartney or Lenin. No one will be playing Goldigger in 5 years or Bound 2 next year. 

Sorry, Not Sorry… I’m Kanye West: 20 Things Yeezus And You Shouldn’t Apologize For

Yeezus sucked hot King Kong balls with a side of veneral disease and that's why you got 2 obligatory Grammy nominations, so dance to your paid for audience and get good reviews to punk writers that said the album was "creative", which was a kind way of saying roman tragedy. Hopefully someone will crucify this album and bury it in a tomb so it can be sent straight to hell fueled by all the boos from the few fans that you have left.

4 comments:

Dlomane said...

I like Kanye. Quit hating.

Dlomane said...

I like Kanye. Quit hating.

Dlomane said...

I like Kanye. Quit hating.

Rebel Flower said...

you can like Kanye, but Yeezus was garbage. Not hating, just a fact.