Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mariah Carey/ Nicki Minaj Feud as Aritificial as Nicki's Ass

No Realness Here
American Idol producers must think that the American people are really dumb to think that this Mariah Carey/ Nicki Minaj feud is actually real. Apparently, the Bitches of Eastwick got into yet again for some unknown reason, and Nicki got "ghettofied" and put her mental illness on display for the world to see. I would post the video, but it's simply not that important, but here is a copy of the transcript:


Nicki: “You think I’m playin’? You think this is all a joke? This is a joke? This is a joke? This is a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me! If you say one more disrespectful thing to me: Off with your head! Off with your head! Off with your head!
Mariah: Excuse me. I am not being disrespectful.
Nicki: Don’t call me a bitch! Don’t call me inadequate! You’re going to get set! Just fall back! You don’t know shit! You just sitting there while she running down her resume every five minutes. Every time you take a shot at me, I’m going to take it back and if you got a fucking problem you better handle it!
Nicki: I told them I’m not fucking putting up with your fucking highness over there. Figure it the fuck out. Figure it out. Figure it out!
Mariah: “Oh Why, why, why do I have a three year old sitting around me?”
Nicki: “I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes to have you run down your resume everyday No! No! goodbye!”
Mariah: “Listen I can’t see my kids because you decided to have a little crazy fit and run around the stage.”
Nicki: “Oh Good. Go see them now. Go see them now. Go see them now. You’re boring as fuck!”
Yes, Nicki. I do think you are playing, you, Mariah and the AI producers, or it's a cruel cosmic practical joke. Not sure... Plus, your music, is boring and laughably stupid, I mean "you a stupid hoe, you a stupid hoe", pot meet kettle. This entire situation is fake. Then Mariah trots out via phone on a sympathy tour and pretends to be so scared but can somehow manage the strength to tell Barbara Walters on national television that she feels unsafe on set. My heart bleeds, it truly does...a multi millionaire with more body guards than the President, will only be photographed on the left side of her face and won't wear the same outfit twice feels threatened...I wish I could feel $18 Million dollars unsafe too...

So, here is the thing...these two collaborated on a song together, so it's not like they are foreign to one another and they had some type of simpatico synergy when they made that horrendous "Up Out My Face." Nicki's playing some imitation thug role in order to bolster ratings and her damaged street cred for releasing that candy coated turd called Roman Reloaded. It seems as if Nicki was mad because Mariah actually has a resume to spout off for 20 minutes. Let's face it, her worst album, Glitter is leaps and bounds ahead of Nicki's so called best album, if you want to call random sounds set to computerized beats, music.

CeeLo Green took a break from his sequined robe, stroking cat, gay Dr. Evil impression and remarked that this was a ploy for ratings. I agree, it is and Nicki needs to shut her yap and collect her check. She is getting $8 Million to basically sit in judgment of people with more talent than her while getting more exposure to her brand. That's all she cares about. Maybe if she listened to Mariah's resume everyday, she might learn something because Mariah is Mariah and will always be Mariah. Her talent will never be questioned. Period. She is a legitimate singer who can appropriately judge singers on a singing show. Nicki belongs on Rupaul's Drag Race judging which queen should sashay away or who is the fishiest.

I'm going to call Nicki inadequate, if Mariah won't because Nicki is, at least her musical ability is. Her ass and need to grub every dollar she can is not. Judging by her comments and the defensive nature of them, she knows it as well. In her words, she seems to "figuring it out". How dare she threaten someone who been in the game since the 90's, got about 100 Grammy's, doesn't embarrasses their race and gender at every given moment, or whenever they step on a stage or give an interview. Even if Mariah started this imitation fight, Nicki had no right to say anything of this nature to Mariah, because Nicki, needs to stay in her lane.

None of this matters though...it's all fake, it's all imitation, just like Rihanna/ Chris Brown, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Chad and Evelyn, the list goes on and on. This is the new Honey boo boo style of marketing shows and music. Gone are the days when positive buzz about quality entertainment made the public want to watch the show or download the song. Now, it's a blur of controversies, fake bi sexuality, twitter beefs, tit shots, crazy clothes, cheating scandals, pretty much anything but stand on the merit of the body of work that the artist should be focused on creating. The motto is distraction using the shiny red ball, hopefully they won't see or hear how ordinary this is.

Please stop assuming that I am one of the drooling masses that listen to these reports and believe that this explosive match up is something that I just have to watch. This is "must miss tv". If I had $18 Million dollars, I would guess that when this stupid show airs, all this heated "drama" will be taken down from a hurricane to a mild cloudy day, with rays of sunshine.

Vote For Your Favorite American Idol, 1800-Gullible
With the war of the boobs, the bigger boob will win, and that's the audience or anyone who believes that this crap isn't a publicity stunt. 

No comments: