|Puff Puff Give|
Yeah, it's just a poll, not a primary or a caucus, but this is a segment of a group of stupid that is America. Look who else is in this field of Americas Saviors:
1) a candidate who belongs to a church that believes that an angel delivered new scriptures to a new prophet in upstate New York in the 1800's and who believes that corporatio
2) a candidate who believes that businesses should be allowed to deny service to black people
3) a candidate who touts as major Read More... accomplish
4) a candidate who thinks that his state has a right to secede from the United States, then run for President of the same country he wanted to secede from.
5) a candidate who is most famous for a remark about relations between humans and canines
6) a candidate who thinks that towns should be allowed to ban the building of places of worship for certain religious groups
7) a candidate who claimed that the President has a Kenyan anti-colon
8) a candidate who accuses the EPA of a reign of terror but who was happy to be an ambassador to one of the most oppressive nations on earth
9) a candidate whom only Lawrence O’Donnell views as a viable candidate
Iowa is known for it's production of corn, and this is a "straw" poll, but I really believe this was conducted in a barn while people were sniffing fumes from grain alcohol, meth, and weed. People can't be this stupid to vote for Michelle Bachmann no matter how evangelical they are. I refuse to believe that out of all the people on earth and in the GOP, that she is the best that God could come up with. Then, Rick, seccesionist Perry, is coming in behind her. He's basically George Bush. He's Bush! Why go back down that road? Why fall for the folksy, have a beer, go to church, Jesus is my homeboy b.s. again? This should be called absurd ideolouges gone wild. This Republican field is a sad and frightening step to a theocracy, even if we can pick our on light bulbs...
Obama is pissing me off, but Perry was a D and F student in college. He didn't even go to Harvard. The last governor of Texas that became President that was a C student didn't do that great of a job, can you imagine what a D and F student will do? But he wears cowboy boots, so it's okay. Crazy eyes Bachmann went to Oral Roberts Law School...so that's a big whatever...I would take the law degree from Joe and Ernie's Law School over her fly by night law school.
Perry said a Bush told him to run for President. What I want to know is,
1. Was it a Burning Bush like Moses saw that's described in the Book of Exodus?
2. Was it Bush Sr.?
3. Was it Bush Jr?
I'd like him to clarify that statement.
I think it was the dog in the Bush baked beans commercial, or it was Reggie Bush he was giving Kim K's phone number, since we know when she hooks up with someone, they seem to win stuff....Maybe it was Busch beer instead of Bush...I still think he meant weed.
This can only happen in baggerville...