Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fantasia Barrino, Knocked Up and Still Living in a Fantasy World

Immaculate Conception

Fantasia Barrino, the Baby Momma, Nails on a Chalkboard/ Screamer has horrified fans and critics with an expanding gullett and new dimples in her thigh region and now we no longer have to wonder if she'll be welcoming a new addition since she announced the news of her impending pregnancy at a charity concert in Jacksonville, Fla. on Sunday (July 31).

The 27-year-old songstress ghetto blaster addressed the crowd, who erupted into cheers as she made reference to her growing belly. "You are the first person that I share this news with," Fantasia announced. You are as big as a house, this isn't much of a shock and this isn't like it's actual "news".

"And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk. So this child that I carry, God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of ya'll." Why can't she speak English yet?! That was painful! Folk? People still use that word? When did you ever live your live for "folk"? If you had, you would've learned to read by now. "God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all.” - My favorite line. Santa Claus gave me my child but in my defense I was drunk on eggnog and he was looking FINE that Christmas Eve.           

I love how we brought God into this...Yeah, the only reason a woman would say that is because she got knocked up by someone she shouldn't have gotten knocked up by. She uses God to justify her immoral actions. Way to be another statistic, Fantasia. Let's put this in perspective, last year she had to defend a lawsuit by the trifling dude Antwuan's wife, whatever his name is. She got knocked up, had an abortion, then attempted to commit suicide. Now all of a sudden God had descended from a cloud and blessed this mess? The last baby she had wasn't good enough? God didn't like the last one, but this one is ok? No need for a marriage huh? Oh yeah, HE IS MARRIED. Last I checked, God frowns on sleeping with married men, that's one of the 10 commandments. So...I don't think he approves.

The North Carolina native has been the subject of tabloid fodder recently due to rumors that the unborn child is fathered by Antwuan Cook. When pregnancy rumors began swirling this summer, Barrino's manager blamed the weight gain on her starring role in the biopic about New Orleans gospel queen Mahalia Jackson. That was blasphemy anyway. AN ABOMINATION!

Cook and Barrino were blasted across headlines last August after Cook's wife alleged that the two were having an affair.

Barrino's unborn child will be the second for the singer, who has a 10-year-old daughter named Zion Quari Barrino from a previous relationship.

Fantasia , maybe that name was given to you for a reason??? You should fantasize about consequenc­es before you spread your legs!!  And why am I not surprised?  Let's be real, she hid this pregnancy becuase she is embarassed and ashamed and she should be. That's why she aborted the last baby, lied about her weight gain and has been in virtual hiding until she couldn't hide it anymore. How much abuse does she want to take? She's had a nervous breakdown, a suicide attempt (more like a cry for help, no one kills them self from taking a bottle of aspirin), filed for bankrupcy, still can't read, and her career is on life support. God gave her this child? I get it, this is the second Immaculate conception announced at the opening of a Florida Apartment complex. That's class. Either this child will be the second coming or the ghetto countrified antichrist. Well she must be the new Madonna. I see the Christmas story all over this and my heart is touched. Just don't name him Santravious or some other insufferable made up name. Since her first kid's name is Zion, I'm sure it will be something like Heaven, Destiny or some trash that has some meaning that will make strangers uncomfortable for the rest of the kids life. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to use birth control? Take a pill! It's a simple thing, it's like 3 steps. Step 1: Remove pill from case. Step 2: Take pill and place in mouth, Step 3: Take glass of water and swallow. Then continue about your business.
Parents of the Year
Such romantic talk brings a tear to my eye. While we're at it, let's pop some corn, preferably with movie theater butter, and slam a Pop Tart in the toaster oven...the­n we can sit back and listen to Arthur Fiedler or watch a Jennifer Anniston movie.

At least Alicia Keyes homewrecked with a multi millionaire...not a fake Chris beat her down Brown homo thug who can't sing or dance that cheated on his wife, in public, and get's the second girl knocked up twice.

Maybe someday this woman who is still stuck in 17 year old mode will learn that she is better than a pump and dump. It's a shame that she couldn't buy class with her prize money from A.I.


Good luck Updated Mother Mary, knocked up and single, how dainty!

No comments: